An award-winning PR, digital & social media marketing and activations agency, iHC separates itself from other agencies in terms of experience, creativity and client service. Offering over two decades of mastery with operations in Dubai and London, iHC delivers a turnkey marketing communications solution for some of the world’s biggest brands.
As an account manager, your role is to drive client accounts and enhance our services delivery.
With flawless English and vast demonstrable writing experience you must be a capable and confident operator with a thorough understanding and experience working with digital & traditional media and have impressive communication skills.
You are responsible for the execution of communication strategies and activities for your client accounts, ensuring programmes and objectives are being adhered to and that accounts are well organised and client expectations exceeded at all times.
Required skills & experience:
- Powerful press release writing
- Accomplished telephone pitching
- Competent client management
- Enthusiastic media and influencer networking
- Superb organisation
- Impeccable English as a first language
Preferred skills & experience:
- Social media management
- Digital marketing
- Team player
- B2B PR experience
- Adhere to agency policies and procedures
- Participate in agency meetings, initiatives and campaign development meetings
- Attend/ participate in relevant industry events
- Read relevant trade, consumer and business media, bringing important issues to the attention of the team
- Keep abreast of PR services that will enhance the agency’s client offering
- Build positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Conceive and develop integrated communication strategies for a portfolio of clients
- Oversee implementation of communications plans including: research and idea generation; writing coherent and factually accurate press releases; writing well informed copy for trade corporate and business publications; interviewing case studies; writing awards; event management etc
- Plan and manage events ranging from media calls, press conferences, community events, training, etc. on behalf of clients.
- In-depth knowledge of the workings of the national, regional, broadcast and online media
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with key journalists
- Driving the media relations programme for clients as laid out in the agreed programme of activity
- Develop news angles and place stories in a cross section of print, broadcast and online media
- Proactively seeking and identifying publicity opportunities to ensure that the maximum level of coverage is achieved for your client, project etc.
- Overseeing programmes of media promotional activity, such as competitions
- Understand and advise on media handling including interview briefings, developing Q&A’s and developing statements in a crisis situation
- To lead meetings, ensuring that preparation for the meeting is well organised, notes are taken and a contact report is circulated immediately after the meeting
- Play the central role in the team and take full responsibility for your clients and any problems
- Ensure all written material is proof read before it is submitted to the client
- Brief designers, photographers, printers and other suppliers in a knowledgeable and precise manner, negotiate costs etc., and manage quality control deadline problems etc.
- New business development
- Preparation of proposals and pitches
- Seek opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Develop new income streams
Please send your CV and note as to why you wish to be considered for the role to email@example.com
(Sorry – but unfortunately due to the previous high volumes of applicants, we will only contact the candidates shortlisted)